Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chloe's FIRST ride in the Helicopter with DADDY!!

So this post is comming about 2 months late....

Well, well, well...I finally gave in. I always said I wouldn't let Chloe go up in the Helicopter with Brian till she was older (I was thinking like 16 :) But Brian rented the Helicopter and took it up to my parents house and landed it on the lawn by the pool. Chloe knew he was doing this and kept begging to go up in the Helicopter with Daddy. How could I resist. So Brian flew the helicopter to my parents, landed and took Chloe and my mom up in the air for about 15 min. Chloe was so excited she could hardly wait. Here are a few videos that I thought were super cute!!



You can hear Chloe screaming at her Daddy as if he can really hear her all the way up in the air. The funniest is when you hear Chloe to tell Daddy to park it by the tree house...







The next video is of Brian actually landing the Helicopter on the lawn at my parents...SCARY!










The last video is of Chloe just before she is getting ready to go up in the air and she is incredibly excited and doesn't want to talk to the camera, hence the door slamming in my face!








In all it was so very cool! I am so proud of Brian and all he has accomplished! He is amazing and I am so happy for him that he will be able to wake up everyday of his life and go to work happy and come home happy and LOVE what he does!

1 comment:

Randi said...

those pictures are so cool. he has an awesome job. I want a ride!! :) Korbin is stinkin cute.