Sunday, January 25, 2009

January!

So this month has again been crazy hence the lack of posts and yet another lengthy post!!!

So the kitchen! Everyone keeps asking to see pics of the kitchen and the progress! It is almost done. It should be done by next weekend! All we have left to do is install the dishwasher, stove and the tile back splash and the doors on the cabnets. Here are the pictures sorry they are from my phone! Enjoy!!!

So here is what it looked like once we tore the wall out. You can see on the right side where the door to the room used to be

This is with the base cabnets installed and the light fixtures in!


Where the door used to be is now the fridge and kitchen pantry


So the Upper cabnets are in...the fride, the tile on the floor the microwave, the grantie counter tops and dishwasher is in place just not hooked up yet! It is moving along and we are sooooooo excited to get it done!


KORBIN IS 8 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So...my baby is 8 months old! I can hardly believe how fast time flies!!! I HATE IT!!!! He is getting so BIG! He has been sitting up for 2 months now! He has been crawling (well scooting like a fish) for a month. He says "Daddah" and know who that is! We are still working on Momma but it isnt working! He is eating so much! And growing so much! He LOVES FOOD! Especially Prunes. That is his favorite thing to eat it is soooo funny! He is soooo happy and smile a lot. Never really crys and is just a joy to our family! He loves to stand on your lap and jump he is a mover! I am going to have my hands full when he starts walking. He is 32 inches and 19 pounds! He is loosing alot of his baby fat and thinning out very fast! He still has his mommas chubby cheeks though and they will never go away! Sorry Babe!

He makes so many funny faces, which I cant capture in a picture! He raises his eyebrows alot and wiggles them, it is quite funny! He also gets that from me! He has 4 teeth and two more 0n their way in! OUCH!

He is loving feet lately! YUCK! I HATE THEM! They totally gross me out! But he loves his, mine, Brian's and Chloes...anyones especially girls with toe nail polish on! It is really funny!We love you!!!!

I am SUCH A GOOD MOM!!!!!

So last week I spent three days and over 30 hrs making my daughter doll food! YES you read it right DOLL FOOD! I made it out of Sculpy Clay and baked them and glazed them! It was so hard but sooooooo much fun! I made it because they dont make small doll food for her size doll that is fun to play with! So here are the pictures of my work! It took forever but sooooo rewarding! Chloe loves it so much and plays with it everyday! So pretty much I am the best mom! HAHAHA yeah in my dreams! At least I did do something to show her just how much I love her (30hrs)!!!!
Breakfast

Cupcake and Oreos and Candies!

Candies

Pretzels! My Favorite!

Watermellon

PIZZA!

WHO LOVES CHERRIES????? I DO!!!!

Fruit, fruit and more fruit! I did so many more just too many pics to post!!!! I did a Hamberger nand Fries, Turkey sandwich, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy with Chicken wings, corn, baked potato, green beans, chopped carrots, cakes and pies and much more! It was fun and well worth it and it only cost me $32 and The food I bought from the actual American Girl Doll site was 5 things of food for $25....I did 52 peices for $32!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET!!!! STUPID COP was soooooo rude. The same one gave me a ticket about...3 years ago before we moved to Hawaii. So he pulls me over, I hand him my license(Still Hawaii, Oops havent changed it yet) He goes and runs it and stuff...he comes back and says do you know how fast you were going... yes 45 in a 35. Well your lucky I feel like being nice. I could write you a felony ticket right now for not havng a washington license. You have 10 days after moving to switch it. It is a felony and up to a year in prison! WHAT THE HECK??????? So what you want me to kiss your feet dont threaten me with something you arent going to do. Give me my damn ticket and be gone! OOOOOOH I hate it when they talk down to you like you are stupid and they are doing you a favor!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he says Do you know that there are deer on this road??? UM YEAH I LIVE ON THIS ROAD????? Then he says wouldnt you rather hit a deer going 35 instead of 45....NO I WOULD RATHER NOT HIT ONE AT ALL!!!!! Uh I cant stand them!!!!!! $125 later BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Thats it for now!!!!

10 comments:

Margaret Vance said...

Ash, you ARE SUCH A SUPERMOM!!! I cannot believe what freakin' awesome doll food you made! Wow! you'll have to teach me. Your little Korbin is so stinkin' cute! I can't stand that I haven't met him!!! Well, I sure miss you my friend.

Anonymous said...

The kitchen looks so so so great!! It will be so nice when its all done! The doll food is so funny. You are a really good mom for doing that though, it looks real too! I can't believe that Korbin is already 8 months old! WOW- cuter than ever though.

Lesley Ann said...

Your doll food is soooo cute. You are so talented!! When do you find the time? I feel like I never have time for anything "extra" I don't know what I'll do with three. The kitchen looks great! I'm sure your mom is loving having the grandkids around!!!

Mel said...

I hope I can convince Todd to let us come out in May to see your kitchen in person...I need a vacation. You really need to sell those cute foodies you made on-line, they look so amazing.

Amy said...

Your food turned out so cute I love it! The kitchen is amazing as well Hope you can finish this week. I am excited for girls night it will be fun.

HeatherB said...

Ashley...you are supermom! That food is awesome. You should start selling that stuff. Lucky Chloe! Sorry you got a ticket babe...that's the worst. That kitchen looks amazing. I want a new kitchen! You guys are so dang talented. Can you believe our little babies are 8 months old?!? I wish they could hang out together.

The Wright Stuff said...

The kitchen looks soo awesome! That will be so nice to have it done! :) You guys should be on This Old House or something! LOL
No way is Korbin 8 months old!?!?!? It seems like it was just yesterday you were still pregnant with him! He is such a cutie!
Ok, that food is awesome! LOL You should seriously start your own business. You've already invested 30 hours... how bout doing that every week? You could be a millionaire!
Oh, and the ticket.... I HATE cops! But I think it's so funny that it was the SAME cop that pulled you over a few years ago! Sounds like we need to beat him up! They think they're so cool!

Kimberly said...

You are definitely the best mom! That food is amazing...how very creative you are!!!

Wendi and Eric said...

You are awesome. Your kitchen is fabulous. Your play food looks good enough to eat. How do you do it all?

Heather B said...

Boo on rotten cops that are on power trips. I hate those guys! That doll food is THEE cutest thing I've ever seen...and Corbin is so adorable, he's looking more and more like Chloe. They grow up too fast don't they??