Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fire Station 7

So today Chloe had a feild trip to the Fire Station 7 here in Spokane. What an exciting trip. Chloe was really excited to go and see the fire truck and what they do. Especially since Brian used to fight fires...Wild Land, not city but kinda the same. And Brian

wanted to go really bad too so...we both went!


This is Chloes buddy Blaze. They are really good friends. Everyday after school we always hear about him!


This Chloe's teacher...Teacher Barbara and a few of the students. We split up into two groups since we have so many kids.



All the students were really excited when they found out that they got to sit in the drivers seat of the truck!Here is another of Chloe and Blaze...Chloe couldnt keep her hands off him...it is too funny!


Here is a picture of her whole class! They were so good and well behaved, I was really proud of them! Suprisingly Chloe was quite and listened really well, which as most of you know is really hard for her! It was fun to go with her and see her interact with the other students! Next...Kindergarten!

4 comments:

Mel said...

It's great to hear from you again. I thought about calling you yesterday while the kids were at the park and I was enjoying the sunshine...but then Abi got a poopy diaper. What a goof! I miss you terribly. Let's start planning our trip!

Kris said...

Hey, I found your blog through my sister's blog. I love that Chloe has such a good boy friend. I think it is adorable and she is a doll!

HeatherB said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun in Spokane. I am so glad that this move has gone well for you. I can't believe that Chloe is getting read for kindergarten. Crazy!! She looks so cute. We miss you guys.

Heather B said...

Cute Chloe and Blaze! I'm glad she is making good friends. Are you guys really coming to vegas?