Monday, November 24, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!

So on Thursday night at MIDNIGHT I went with my mom and sisters to the the Twilight movie...along with some other gals from my ward and it was sooooooooo much fun! A lady in our ward had a pre-party and it was great. She went all out with posters and gifts she was sweet!
And I LOVE LOVE LOVED THE MOVIE!!!!! A bunch of people complained that is wasn't like the book but COME ON PEOPLE!! How do you get 48hrs (how long it took you to read the book) in a 2 hr movie?????? Everyone has a different opinion of what their fav part of the movie is...so it will NEVER have everything in it that you LOVED in the book. So go into it with an open mind and you will LOVE IT! I DID ! I thought it was great! I loved all the actors. Especially Charlie, Bella and Jessica! Thought they were great! I like Edward too he did a good job but I had invisioned someone so incredibly SEXY! Anyways I loved it and cant wait to go and see it agin with Brian! It rocked and I cant wait for New moon! Let me know how you all thought the movie was!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I really did like it even though I fell asleep through some of it. Where are the cute pictures of you and your mom and sisters? I think I did a pretty good job taking them j/k. Thanks for letting me tag along it was fun to hang out with you lets do it again soon.

The Wright Stuff said...

I loved it too! Can't wait to see it again when my sister comes for Christmas!

Heather said...

I can't believe that Amy fell asleep either, I think that we should officially kick her out of the fan club!!!! And I can't believe your mom liked that gross dude either LOL

Gald you had fun, it was fun to see you there also!!!! Just a whole long year to wait now for "new moon" Sigh......LOL

The Barney's said...

I LOVED IT Ashley!!! Of course there were little things that I thought could easily be like the book but it was still great. I loved Bella, Charlie and Alice the best and wasnt happy at first about Edward because I too pictured the hottest guy ever (as described over and over by Bella in the series) but as I watched the movies, he totally grew on and me and by the end, I even decided that he could bite my neck, hehe! I went opening night with a bunch of friends from our ward and then Justin and I went this last weekend with my mom and sisters while they were here for Thanksgiving. I am just waiting for it to come out on video to buy. Movie#2 won't come soon enough!!

Heather B said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT TOO! I was not happy about their choice of Edward, but after seeing him in the movie...totally fell in love with him all over again! I didn't want the movie to be over. I also loved the ending scene with them dancing. I can't wait to see it again.