Friday, September 5, 2008

First day of Kindergarten!

Oh my goodness, I have been dreading this post for oh a year. Yes it was Chloes first day of KINDERGARTEN! I cant believe where time has gone. My little girl is a big girl and goes to Kindergarten! She absolutly LOVED IT! Her teacher is soooo sweet. She was also my brothers kindergarten teacher. She had a wonderful day and cant wait to go back today! She is doing PM which is great that way she can sleep in...her favorite! Time flys thats all I have to say!!!!

5 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

I LOVE the pictures of Chloe with "Aunt"Megan and "Uncle" Caden! How cute!

Margaret Vance said...

Oh look at that! How cute! I can't believe you have a kindergartener! Tell Chloe hi for us. I cannot believe she's in kindergarten already!

Heather B said...

I still can't believe how fast she is growing up...so how was the first day for YOU? Did you worry all day? I probably would have. PM Kindergarten sounds perfect, and she looked adorable, yeah Chloe!

Amy said...

She is such a doll and riot! Looks like you guys had fun camping. I love camping when boating is involved. We need to have chloe over to play soon. Have a good day.

Heather said...

She looks so grown up!!!! She is a very very pretty girl. Do your sis and bro like having her at school?

You are so brave to go camping!!! that looked like a ton of work. I have to side with your mom on this one LOL