Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Like father Like Son!


So the last month while shopping I found these AWESOME jammies for Korbin!  They have Helicopters on them and are so adorable!  They were a little pricy but I HAD to get them!  They look so cute on him!!! He is almost 4 mos old and just getting sooooo cute!  He is teething though which is RUFF!  He is in a lot of pain and it seems like nothing is working.  Gees why does it have to be so painful...I feel so bad for the kido!  We had him weighed the other day and he was 15.5 pnds!  CRAZY HUH???? He is a big boy, although this last week he is thinning out a little I think he is growing in height!  He is precious and we are just eating him up!  

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hey does not weight 15 pounds. No way!!!!!! He did not feel that heavy when I had him on Sunday. He is such a cute and happy baby. I just love him!!!! Thanks for letting me steal him!

KrishasKrew said...

Hi Ash- Lesley told me about your blog, your family is so cute! I love your pictures. The other day I was cleaning and found something you made for me when I used to babysit, it might be something cute for Chloe to have (if she is into princesses like my 6 year old is!!) E-mail me your address and I'll mail it to you! my e-mail is krisha_jones@hotmail.com. Have a great day! Love ya Krisha

Randi said...

so cute! sometimes you just have to splurge and you never regret it! He is seriously so darling. The bigger the better. :)

You looked so beautiful today.

Mel said...

Hey friend! Just missing you guys. Heather called today, she's in town and we are going to the zoo next week. It won't be complete without you guys!

Kiley said...

I LOVE the jammies. Jammies are kind of my weakness - the kids have WAY too many, but they are so cute!