Saturday, October 11, 2008

MY CRAZY BUSY LIFE......AHHHHHHHH

So I am on a kick to LOOSE WEIGHT!  For real this time! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! I am like totally on a roll! I have been doing it for 2 weeks now and have lost 7 pounds and I feel freeking fabulous! My goal is to loose 30 by Christmas and then 45 by March! So root me on!  Weight Watchers seems to be the easiest thing I have tried! So we'll see how I feel in a month! But So far so good!  

Chloe is LOVING Kindergarten! She loves her teacher and cant wait to go every day to learn and grow!  She has sooo much to say and is really learning fast!  She has come home some days and told me what she learned or what she wrote and I can hardly believe that this is my 6 year old daughter!!!!!  She is extremely eager for Christmas!  She wants and American Girl doll soooooooooooooooooo bad for Christmas. That is all she can talk about, it is so funny! I have one and all my sisters have them!  They are the best doll that a girl can EVER HAVE.  What she doesnt know is that I have already bought it for her and it is sitting at her Grandma Crenshaws waiting for us (We are headed to utah for Christmas this year) Here is a picture of the one she wanted her name is Ruthie and she is really cute!
We are really excited to go to Utah for Christmas and can hardly wait! It will be so much fun!  

Korbin is getting sooooo BIG, I can hardly stand it! I havent taken any pictures for a while so I dont have one to post...I IKNOW sucky mom but I am having a hard time keeping up with 2 kids...AHHH it is harder than I thought it would be!  But he is soooooo precious.  He is like 4 mos and 2 weeks old and weights 16 pounds and is 29 inches long.  He is thinning out pretty fast! He is tall...oh he also has darker hair which I LOVE...who knows if it will stay that way but it is a light brown...not blond which is what I had expected!

Brian is working like crazy for one of his good friends ROOFING! Yeah a sucky sucky job!  But it pays and we need money so...he is also trying to finish his school but the test he is studing for right now will be really really hard so is a little nervous and has taken a little longer stufing than he should have! But he is doing good and turned 29 on Thurs...I will do that post later.  But he is feeling like an OLD GEEZER! 

Me...nothing much besides being a CRAZY out of CONTROL mother! I feel as if my head is chopped off...or like a zombie...I can NEVER get enough sleep...even though Korbin sleeps throught the night I still am ALWAYS tired.  I am hoping with this weight loss that it will speed up my metabolism and give me some energy that I am in desperet need of!  I chopped my hair which I will post a pic of later and LOVE IT! I went really blong and it is...well I cant explain, I'll post some of the hair tomorrow when I blog about Brians B-day! But I am loving having a baby again although it is hard I really am LOVING it! HE is a wonderful baby! And Chloe is adjusting pretty well, although some days she wants to send Korbin back to where he came from! She loves him but I can tell she misses her time alone with us!  This week I am going to take her out for a mommy and daughter night to show her she is still important! 

Well thats my life lately!!!!!



8 comments:

Amy said...

Ashley no wonder your always tired your always on the go! I need to join your weight loss plan because mine of running 13 miles didn't help one bit. Sounds like you had a fun week. We should take the girls out together if you want sometime it would be fun!

Stacy said...

Yeah to WW! That is how I lost 50lbs. after I had kaleia. And I am now officially back on AGAIN. Yuck. I have been on it for the past few weeks and am down 10.8 lbs. my goal...32 more pounds gone by Feb. 1. I signed up for the huntington beach 1/2 marathon and on my name bib i put Stacy and my goal weight. I know crazy but i thought if i put it in writing i would have to follow thru or feel like a fool. I wish we lived closer, I can't find anyone to go to WW with me. I went last time with my best friend but since have moved. so i will cheer you on via online, it is easier when you have someone to complain to and cheer for.

Heather said...

OK can I just say that I think 2 kids is a lot. LOL Hope the doll goes over big. What a fun present!!!!

Heather B said...

Yeah...I'm def. worried about having two kids. Let me know if you have some advice. I am planning on taking lots of vitamin B12 after the baby comes...I've heard it helps with more energy...ever tried that? Also, that's good that Brian has a good paying job. He's good at so many things. Korbin sounds adorable, can't wait to see more pictures. And Chloe's reaction on Christmas is going to be so priceless, make sure you get it on video so we can all enjoy it too. Go Weight Watchers! I've heard that it gives the best results by far, and plus, you eat well too. Good luck!

Kelly Pintler said...

Ok, I am seriously jealous to hear that Korbin is sleeping through the night....apparantly Kohen was not blessed with that ability, so I definitely know the tired feeling! And Korbin is so big! He has Kohen beat by a few pounds and a few inches! Yes, dinner for sure one of these next weekends. Let me know when you guys are available. Glad to hear all is well with the Crenshaws. Talk to you soon!

Lesley Ann said...

It sounds like things are going pretty well. You know what is funny while reading your post I couldn't help but think of your mom, you sound just like her talking about how crazy everything is...

Abby Christensen said...

Ok Ash, I am totally with you on the weight loss, congrats so far and I hope that I can have the same success. I love these babies but I don't love what they do to my body!

The Barney's said...

Ok I have a good 20 lbs to go but I have no motivation. I try to get my workouts in but I always drag at them due to being exhausted and of course the eating is crappy with all the holiday junk around. Maybe as you post how well you are doing It will motivate me more!! Good luck!! Korbin is so big and cute. I also cant believe Chloe already lost a tooth. I cant picture it ever happening to Logan. My sister had an American Girl doll and loved it!! Now she is 23 but I know she has it somewhere. Oh when do you guys leave to Utah for Christmas??