Monday, October 26, 2009

Sun Up Bay!

August was such a fun month! We had sooooo many fun things that we did! Here are some pictures of when Korbin and I went out on the boat with my family. (Brian was not in attendance due to his injuries on his arm, we didnt want him to get in trouble!)


GREEN BLUFF


We went back to Green Bluff to pick Raspberries this time! They were sooooo good! We picked Red Raspberries and White Raspberries! The white ones are soooooo good! Although they are much harder to pick than red. Their vines have WAY more thorn's and are really poky. We had a ton of fun though! We also picked up 50 pounds of Apricots to do some more jam!


Brian and the kids!

This is my favorite picture!


She is getting so big I cant stand it!!!!!!

We then proceeded home to make jam!!!! 3 hours later...we had 52 containers of jam! We made reduced sugar apricot jam, regular apricot jam, red raspberry jam, white raspberry jam, and apricot raspberry (This one is my favorite!)!!!!! We had so much fun doing it and now we have so much jam it is coming out our ears, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!










2 comments:

Lesley Ann said...

Looks like lots of fun! I can't believe how much jam you have made over the summer. I am so impressed!!! I bet it is yummy!

becca olsen said...

Good for you, I've always wanted to learn how to make jam! I've been to Green Bluff's too with my cousing in spokane! We picked cherries though. Yay for an update!