Monday, October 29, 2007

HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS!

So today we FINALLY got around to painting our pumpkins...a little late ya think! Yeah I know...this whole Pregnancy thing is KICKING my butt! I really do HATE being pregnant...I just know the outcome is worth it! But why does it have to be so difficult for me??? WHY??? No one else I know gets a sick as me except my mom...WHY??? I told my mom BAD BAD Genes!!! Ahhhh I hate being sick...I feel like I can't accomplish anything! I just wanna lay down and do nothing but gag! Anyways...

SO...back to the Pumpkins...We had soooo much fun! Instead of carving them as we usually do...WHICH I HATE...because stuff gets everywhere and it takes soooooo LONG...we painted...and we all LOVED IT! It only took us about 40 mins and we were totally finished! Chloe had so much fun she couldn't stop...as you will see in her picture of her's! And I really enjoyed myself...I really have found out the last few months that I really am ARTISTIC. So I painted a Pirate and Brian did Dracula and Chloe did...well a Princess she says! Chloe is getting so excited for Halloween she can't wait...she know's it's only in 2 days so she has been talking about it non stop! Anyways...enjoy the pics of the Pumpkins! I know we did!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Connor is sitting with me while reading this and his reply to the pumpkins was "Oh, so cute"! They really are! Love you and I am soooooo sorry to hear that this pregnancy is going no different than Chloe's. Bad Bad Gene's....totally!

Heather B said...

Fabulous job! What a great idea...I hate the mess too. I loved Chloe's, I totally had to laugh at that. I'm way sorry about the sickness too, YECH, how far along are you now?

The Barney's said...

As with the hutch and dresser you did, you are very talented. The pumpkins look great!! Logans pumpkin would look the same as Chloe's but it would be a superhero, he he!! We'll have to try painting next year. The kids would like that better anyways cause mean mom (me), I only let them draw the face and I cut it out (call me mean but I am not letting my 4 yr old superhero sword addicted son, handle a knife!!! Katelyn's 6 but I don't want her using a sharp knife either.) Painting, they can do whatever they want. Great idea!!