Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Well, Halloween this year was pretty fun. Chloe was more excited this year than last year and she looked so darling. Chloe was Snow White and everyone just loved her costume! She had the wig and all...she played the part as we all know that Chloe IS the Princess of the house, it was quite FUNNY! She had a Great time. We went to our ward Trunk or Treat and that was OK not the best but not bad. Then we went to my Grandmas house and saw my grandma, aunt and uncle and cousins (which LOVE Chloe, they are 12 and 15). We then walked around Grandmas neighborhood with them and had a really GREAT time! Brian and I were 80's Butt Rockers and had quite a FUN TIME...although at the trunk or treat all the elderly people were giving us NASTY looks we just laughed. We did get some GREAT compliments on the outfits though...everyone thought I was Madonna...Whatever! In all it was a good Halloween and we wish we could have shared it will all of you...but pictures will have to do!~ Can't wait to hear what everyone else did!






4 comments:

Heather B said...

HA!! Ash, you and Brian looked SOOOOOOOOOO awesome! I love it! Chloe looked beautiful of course! How fun, the wig and everything. Cute!

Mel said...

I wouldn't say Madonna...the roots are too dark. Cyndi Lauper, definitely! You guys look great. I am proud of you for going to the Trunk-or-Treat. Don't give up yet. Miss you lots and lots and lots.

The Barney's said...

Hey Ashley, Lori Barney here! I am so glad you have a blog. I love seeing everyones blogs. I don't have one yet but am just waiting for Justin to have a little spare time to help me get started. I don't know if you heard but we moved to Boise to open a store (i'll give more details in an email soon) but we're doing great (not as good as spokane here but 2nd best). You guys look awesome!! In the morning I'll have to show Justin. He'll appreciate it. Him and a guy from his old job had all these inside jokes about butt rockers. Anyways, how cute is Chloe? Stinkin cute!! Tell your family hello from me. Oh and i saw pictures of your house and it is so cute!! By the way, congrats. A little bird named Danielle told me some exciting news.

HeatherB said...

I love your costumes!! You guys rock. Dan and I were cracking up forever. Don't you love shocking people in the ward. Chloe looks adorable and I love your pumpkins. I always knew you had an artistic side. I am glad that you are gettign the chance to use it more. How are you feeling? Any better yet?