Saturday, November 24, 2007

We are so incredibly Thankful!!!

I LOVE the Christmas season! I love the feeling in the air, everyone is kinder and more thoughtful! I find myself thinking of things that I can do for others and I LOVE IT! I love that my parents raised me to be greatful for the things I have and to share those with others! My parents have always been such an amazing example of a Christlike heart! They truly have shown me how to follow in the Saviors path. I thank my Father in Heaven eveyday for wonderful parents. Since I can remember we have always been doing charity work and helping other families in our town through the holiday season. There is NO OTHER feeling better in the world than helping someone in need and showing them the love that the savior would! I challange all of you to find someway that you can contribute to your community and show the savior's love through your hands! It can be as little as helping your neighbor, buying gloves for the homeless, donating food to the food bank and help hand it out, taking a childs name off the angel tree at the mall, mow someones law. Try to do as many things this holiday season as you can and I can promise that you will be truly blessed!
So I saw this on Heathers Blog and I too myself have been feeling so very thankful for so many things lately that I needed to share!

A ir we breath to stay alive
B rian, he is the BEST husband in the world, I could never ask for someone better!
C hrist, and his Atonement for us also my little Chloe Bugs, who light up my life!
D ark Chocolate :)
E ars to hear all the beautiful things of this world, rain, thunderstorms, birds chirping, singing, the wind blowing, the ocean, my daughter laughing!
F aith, without it I don't know where I would be and FAMILY
G od for this AMAZING world that we live in, what patience and care went into making this the best place for us all to be raised!
H ands, our home, Hawaii
I dividuality, that eveyone is their own person and it's meant to be that way!
J oseph Smith and the gospel he has brought back into our lives
K indness of others
L ilac flowers, the beautiful smell that they radiate and LIFE in general the chance to make a difference in this life that we have been giving and to make it home to heaven!
M y new car that runs so smooth! I LOVE IT, also Music...it can put you in any mood you want to be in!
N ever Judge another person...that is my goal this year to NEVER judge another person. We have never walked a day in their shoes and we have NO right to think bad thoughts about them...and I am greatful that I am working towards this goal!
O ur NEWEST addition to the family
P arents who love and care about us and will NEVER leave our side
Q uite moments, I love these moments when time stands still and it is peaceful and quite.
R eggae music and Rasberries
S easons, I love when the seasons change...I love them all except winter...I love fall when the leaves change and spring when the flowers bloom!
T aste buds to be able to taste all the wonderful food in this world...although it all tastes gross right now but I am greatful to be able to taste it
U nderstanding husband, I know I already used him but I am truly so GREATFUL for his presence in my life. He truly understands me and lets me be who I am without judgement...just pure understanding! I LOVE YOU BRIAN~
V oice, so I can express my feeling and also to be able to sing my heart out
W arm beds and Water that is essential to life!
X mas, it is a time for myself to reflect on the last year and remember what this life is all about...CHRIST and to help me start out my new year with him in my thoughts.
Y ou all. I am so incredibly thankful for all my friends and family who support us through all our journeys in life!
Z illions more things, I am feeling so thankful, I feel like the Lord has blessed my family in so many ways and I am truly grateful for that!



3 comments:

Heather B said...

Yay! I love your thankful list! Happy Thanksgiving.

Mel said...

I'm thankful for you. I'll get on that phone call...soon...unless you want to call me. Anytime before 11am is best. I try to sleep when the kids go down for their naps (if they go down).

Mel said...

By the way...I tagged you. Go to my blog to find out what to do.