Tuesday, November 27, 2007

6 Facts about me you might not know...

Thank you Mel for tagging me!

1. I hate, hate, hate doing the dishes! I would rather clean anything else in the house than the dishes. So, poor Brian gets to do them mostly...yeah selfish huh? I just really hate doing them...it drys out your hands.

2. I used to love shopping but lately I don't have the patience for it! I can be gone no longer than 30 mins before I start freaking out and want to leave. WEIRD! I used to be able to shop for hours on end and really hate it now...which is good I guess...Brian likes it alot more.

3. I LOVE VEGGIES. Really I can eat them any time! There are only a few veggies that I don't eat, like...eggplant, radish, and I can only think of those two. My favorite however are carrots, broccoli, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, squash and zucchini.

4. DO NOT EVER WAKE ME WHEN I AM SLEEPING! Seriously, if you don't want your head bitten off then let me sleep. I am the rudest, crankiest, and meanist person every if you wake me up while I am sleeping. I might yell, kick or hit you! My dad used to stand at the door when I was in highschool and he'd wake me up for seminary because he knew I just might kick or hit him. I don't do it to be mean it is just a instant reaction to being woke up! I really need to improve on that but I really most of the time don't realize I am doing it! OOOOPS!

5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chapstick! I am always trying new kinds but...I always go back to two that I LOVE! Cherry Natural Ice...NOT THE ORIGINAL... that is definetly #1 then there is Burts Bees Menthlyl, if you haven't tried either...go buy them today...you will fall in love and they both feel so great on your lips!

6. I LOVE ARBYS. It is my favorite fast food resturant. I LOVE the Regular Roast Beef Sandwich and curly fries with a chocolate milk shake...heart attack...YEAH but it is sooooo good. And what is ever funnier is that my parents tried to get me to eat it when I was younger and I would never try it. So...the first time I tried it was my junior year in highschool...I CANT BELIEVE what I was missing out on! AHHHHHHH!

So there are a few tid bits about me!

Rules:1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules

I am Tagging the only people who read this blog and have a blog themselves...Heather Brady, Heather Bigler and Becca Olsen!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I didn't know you were prego! Congrats!!! I love your blog.