Monday, October 1, 2007

I LOVE MY DAUGHTER

I LOVE Chloe! She really is such a sweet heart. She loves her new house and is really adjusting well. She is playing so well by herself and trying really hard not to annoy Brian and I. Yesterday I wanted to take some pictures of her, so we went outside and began snappin away. She was posing...as usual and just being cute Chloe and she says "Am I doing good Mom, do I look good?" I couldn't help but laugh and tell her that she was Beautiful and she was doing great! She is just so precious and I am SO GRATEFUL to have her as a daugher! Through all these rouff last few months I realized she really is a sweetheart and has the best intensions and does try, life in Hawaii was just difficult. The small living space and the hot sun were hard on her, but CALIFORNIA IS LOOKIN GREAT. So here are the pictures I took of Chloe yesterday ENJOY!









3 comments:

Mel said...

i LOVE the ones of Chloe-bug sitting on the tire with her little boots! So cute! Miss you lots and lots. Hope things are going more smoothly with the house.

HeatherB said...

Cute Chloe. What a doll. She such a poser...it makes me giggle.

The Barney's said...

She is beautiful!! I take pictures of everything and so katelyn and Logan automatically pose when they see my camera out. Chloes a natural!!