Monday, February 11, 2008

AM I SERIOUSLY LEAVING CALIFORNIA????

So the weather here the last few days has bee LOVELY! On saturday it was 75 deg...yeah 75! I could hardly believe it! It was so nice. We got to go outside and enjoy the sun...it was GREAT! We even got to go to my Grandfathers grave and clean it up a bit. Today the high is gonna be 70!!!! Yeah so we move on friday and the weather in Washington is horrible. In the 30's and 2 ft of snow! I AM CRAZY moving back there. I HATE the snow more than anything and i will still have to deal with it for another 2 mos in Washington! OH depression will set in! I am really sad to leave this nice weather but I know moving to Washington will be best for our family! So off we go!

4 comments:

HeatherB said...

Oh I feel for you. And I hate the packing too! I am so sorry you have to do it so soon again. Good luck! I wish I could be there to help you.

Mel said...

Please drive safely! It will get better (once the snow melts).

Heather said...

It is starting to warm up and the snow is slowly melting. Soon it will be spring. There is nothing more beautiful than Washington in the spring!!!! You are coming at a good time! We are excited to have you back.

Anonymous said...

Ashley, that is the EXACT same way I felt when we left Florida. I feel your pain!!!!