Saturday, February 2, 2008

So today I am so happy and SOOOO SAD!

First off I am sooooo happy today because I just found out today that I GOT INSURANCE!!!! YEAH! I am so excited and they are back dating it to 12/1/07 so they will cover all the visits I had while I was home and refund me! I am sooo happy I can hardly contain myself!



Then theres the sad news...Chloe has frickin HIVES all over her body. She is having a MASSIVE allergic reaction to something...we have NO IDEA what though. I am going crazy trying to figure out what caused it! I have already given her 4 doses of Benadryll and every 4 hours when the meds wear off it flares up again!!! She started getting it last night at about 8pm. Then she woke up in the middle of the night freaking out and it was so much worse. So gave her another dose. Then this morning she woke up again freaking out and gave her another dose...its making me crazy...it keeps going away and comming back worse everytime! I feel sooo bad for her because it itches so bad. It all over her legs, back, stomach, face, ears...down there and on her tush! Poor thing is just miserable. Here are some pics of the Hives!



Hopefully they go away soon for both our sakes!

5 comments:

Heather B said...

Augh! Poor Chloe, that looks miserable! Hope they go away soon, how bizarre! And a HUGE hurrah for insurance. Congrats!

Mel said...

Bless her heart. I am so sorry for you all to be going through this. Way to go on the insurance.

Heather said...

That looks horrible!!!, Did you change anything, soap, lotion, laundry soap, cleaners?? Anything like that could start this. I am so sorry!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah the hives! I too get them on an almost daily basis. Some things that I have found that help are taking a benedryl each night before bed, that seems to calm them down a little bit. Also the drug zyrtec (which just went over-the-counter by-the-way) is the only anti-allergy medicine I found to work on my hives. Hope she gets better soon!

HeatherB said...

Oh my goodness, the poor little thing. Those look awful. I hope she feels better really soon.
Congrats on the insurance!! What a relief.