Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spokane, Preschool and a NEW due date!

Well we are finally in Spokane and it is cold as HECK! We are finally settling in and trying to make our smaller duplex work! It is ok...We are 5 mins away from my parents, across the street from the church building, and in a GREAT ward where we know 1/2 the people so...we will make it work! Unpacking is just as much fun as packing was. There are boxes everywhere and I dont want to do it anymore. So we cleaned up the upstairs and threw all the rest of the boxes in the basement and garage so...its a maze getting into bed but I just dont go down there if I dont have to!!! I'll get to the basement next week once I take a breather!

Other new our way is that I had a doctors apointment today and he pushed my due date back to JUNE 9! I was just arguing with him about it...AHHHH he said the baby is measuring small...which is STupID because Chloe measured small and I just have small babies! Oh well my arguing did nothing... he said I'm the doctor with the degree and I make the call...I wanted to CRY! Oh well...I guess really the baby will come when it wants and no due date will change that so...I'll deal!

Chloe just started Pre School this week and is really enjoying it! Her teacher said she is doing great and that this was very needed for her. That she thrived in that environment! So yeah...glad we could finally afford to get her in. That way in September when she starts Kindergarten she will hopefully do well!

Anywhoo thats about all the exciting news!

3 comments:

Mel said...

June 9th!?! Hang in there. I am so very happy to hear that you love your ward and that Chloe loves preschool. Has Brian started work yet? I miss you...August can't come soon enough (is that when we are getting together?).

HeatherB said...

What was your original due date? I am so sorry...it is no fun having your due date pushed back. I am so glad that Chloe is in preschool. I bet she is loving it. Grace has been talking about her again lately. She sure misses her Chloe.

Heather said...

Hey cute preg. Lady!!!! You looked super cute on Sunday. Are you in our ward?? I sure hope so!