Friday, May 23, 2008

Korbin is Finally here!!!



Mr. Korbin Crenshaw finally arrived on May 21 @ 3:45am! He was 6 pounds 11 oz and 18 inches long! He is the sweetest little thing ever! We are so thrilled and excited to have him join our family. He is truly a blessing in our lives and I cant believe we waited so long to experience this again. Although the wait has been nice...Here are some pics of the newest addition!


One of my favorites!!!

Chloe's first time seeing Korbin and she was a little hesitant at first...
But then she jumped right in and began loving her new little brother!
Me and my babies!



Daddy's first time holding Korbin!


Momma and Korbin



Here are a few pics of my family with Korbin~!
Caden (7) with Korbin

Megan (9)

Erin (14)

Janae (16)

And my Momma!

We are justing loving him up and cant believe that he is here! All this long wait was well worth it and we are just thrilled he came to join our family!

7 comments:

becca olsen said...

Congrats!!! I'm soo excited for you guys. I can't wait for Bentley and Korbin to meet someday! How was labor?? He is so adorable!! Don't you just love babies?! Take care!

The Barney's said...

I sent you an email but couldnt help seeing what you would post about Korbin and labor. I would have so many babies if they would just stay babies!! Your siblings are so grown up!! I'd love to hear how the labor went. Love Lori Barney

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love it! Congratulations!!!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Oh, he is just the most precious darling little thing ever, I LOVE HIM! Auburn hair...where did he get it from? Your hair looks so cute in the picture we see of you Ash. And the one with your mom, I had to look twice, I thought it was you, h

Krystal Trapnell said...

wait, i wasn't finished yet! And why is my sister's name showing up? Using the family computer...sorry, this is Heather B. Anyway, give us more details of how your labor started and went, and he was a week early, right? We love you guys so much and are just so happy for you.!!
-Heather & Samuel

Olga Bogach said...

Congratulations Ashley! He's adorable!!

Miranda said...

Dang you look good for a women who just gave birth. CONGRATS! He is adorable.