Monday, May 26, 2008

5 days old!

Here are a few pics I took today of our little man! He is just the cutest thing and I can't keep my eyes off him. He is an amazing sleeper and eater...I like to call him my lil Parana...cuz he has the HARDEST SUCK ever...sometimes I am in incredible pain because it feels as if my nipple is being ripped off!! I just can't believe how much you can love someone is so little time. And when I hear of some women taking weeks or months to feel a connection I can't imagine how that happens. I felt instant Love and a connection the first time I saw his precious face. He is such a blessing to our family and we are so glad that he chose our family to come to!


9 comments:

Heather B said...

Oh Ash, my heart positively melted to see these darling pictures!! Thanks for posting them! He is SUCH a beautiful boy, look at the skin. He's a perfect little angel. Sorry to hear about the pain, but what a blessing to have a good sucker, you'll always know he's getting enough milk (in a short amount of time!!) Keep posting pictures, OH BUT IT KILLS ME I JUST WANT TO HOLD HIM SO BAD! Congrats again on the cutest little thing ever. (p.s. Yay! taking binkies!)

Margaret Vance said...

Crenshaws... What a BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MAN! Oh my goodness... he is absolutely gorgeous. I love love LOVE the picture of Chloe kissing him . How adorable! I hope you are recovering well and not trying to be superwoman (even though I know you are :)). Love you lots and miss you guys SO MUCH!

p.s. i need your new mailing address. e-mail it to me when you have a sec.

HeatherB said...

Oh look at him...he is so handsome! I can't wait until we can get the new babies together!

Anonymous said...

That is just so so so cute. It warms my heart to see such a precious little baby. I love the pic with Chloe kissing him, just great!! Cant wait to hold him this summer!

Erin McSpadden said...

Korbin is so cute!
Congrats you guys!

Kelly Pintler said...

Oh my goodness, he is so incredible handsome!!!! Im new to this blogging thing, but I put your link on my page. Love the adorable pics!!!!

Mel said...

I am so proud of you. He is beautiful. I would write more...but lots of catching up to do. I'll be writing you a very lengthy personal email. Be waiting for it! I love you and welcome to your life Korbin!

Amy said...

SO your little guys is such a cutie! We have to have a playdate this week I will call you. I love the pirate themed birthday it looked so fun.

Kiley said...

CUTE! Can't wait to meet him in person. Hope you are doing well!