Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

So today was my birthday and it was sooo lovely! We had lunch at my parents, which was AMAZING...my mom is the best! We had Chicken with melted Provlone cheese, sauted Mushroom and Onions, Asparagus, Garlic Mash Potatoes and bread. Then Brian, Korbin and I took a long (AND WELL NEEDED) 3 hr nap...VERY nice. Then per my request (which Brian didnt want to) we took some family pictures, that turned out pretty good...other than the fact that I still have massive baby weight to loose...granted Korbin is only 11 days old...but I want it off.
Then we had cake, my favorite German Chocolate...and opened presents. I got some new clothes and flip flops from my parents, new MAC eyeshadow from my sister, a bag of DOVE chocolate from my other sister, and a new purse from Brian which I got two months ago because I couldnt wait to have it. I waited ONE week after buying it and couldnt not have it so he gave it to me early! Thanks Babe! It is the cutest purse ever! It is made by B. Makowsky and it has Cheeta inside and I LOVE IT!
In all it was a nice day with Sunshine and I felt blessed to spend it with my family!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm that dinner sounds soooo yummy. Your making me hungry! The family pics are super cute! You all look so happy!!
Happy Birthday!!
XO
Haley
ps,
Cute Bag...

Erin McSpadden said...

Happy B-day!
Love the family picts. You are so lucky to get them. I have been asking Jer to get family picts done for a long time and do we have any yet, um... no. It's terrible.

Amy said...

Okay so I was just thinking I need to get the birthdays of all my VT sisters and yours came and went. Cute pics and I love the bags. Glad you had a good nap I love those.

Stacy said...

your family is soo cute! you all look so good and happy.

Heather B said...

Yay, Ash, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You look great for having an 11-day old baby! But what an awesome birthday, that meal sounds divine, and the nap too! Awesome family pictures. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

liveeverydaytoitsfullest.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading liveeverydaytoitsfullest.blogspot.com every day.
instant cash loans
pay day loans

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I think the post should have more info then it has.

stories fantasy sex said...

Its isnt fair. He has goneright off sex for the moment, but the month long middle east tour youshouted us has gone a long way to cheering him up.
free taboo adult stories
first time stories
adult stories incest
free sex slave stories
free lesbian sex stories with pictures
Its isnt fair. He has goneright off sex for the moment, but the month long middle east tour youshouted us has gone a long way to cheering him up.