Monday, June 9, 2008

ABC of Me thanks to Mel!

Thanks to my WONDERFUL friend Mel I will be doing the ABCS of me! ENJOY!

A Attached or Single: Very much attached at the hip to my Chunky!
B Best Friend : Chunky again...I love you Hunny!
C Cake or Pie : Cake...Cheesecake all the way!
D Day: Friday, it is date night...and a chance to get away from my 5 year old for more than 2 mins! I LOVE you Chloe!
E Essential Item: Cherry Natural Ice Chapstick...the ONLY kind I use and the BEST! Try it guys!
F Favorite Color: Um...Black, anyone who knows me knows my closet consists of black, black and more black!
G Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither...GROSS...I prefer CHOCOLATE! Especially the new Hershey BLISS!
H Hometown: Spokane Washington
I Indulgences: Chocolate and Pedicures
J January or July: Definetly July I HATE JAN! I am so sick of the snow by then...July is HOT and we get to SWIM!!!
K Kids: Chloe and Korbin, the loves of my life!
L Life is incomplete without: My family!
M Marriage Date: December 13, 2002 and it was on Friday the 13th! Funny Huh??
N Number of Siblings: 3 brother and 3 sisters...ALL YOUNGER!
O Oranges or Apples: Apples...Pacific Rose are my FAVORITE!
P Phobias or Fears: Someone in my family dying...MORBID I know but I am always soooo scared that will happen.
Q Quote : "Live everyday to the fullest because you never know when it will be your last."
R Reason to Smile: Because my teeth are so dang perfect! J/K Because it is CONTAGIOUS!
S Season: Summer...I LOVE to Tan, Swim, Boat and CAMP especially!
T Tag Three People: Heather Brady, Haley Clarke, and Kiley Daines
U Unknown Fact About Me: I hate doing the dishes, when we lived in Hawaii we didnt have a dishwasher and I think I did the dishes MAYBE 15 times in a year and a half! Yeah my husband ROCKS!
V Vegetarian or Carnivore: Both...I try to eat meat as sparingly as possible but I do like it on occasion!
W Worst Habit: Saying too much!
X X-rays or Ultrasound: Ultrasound...I am with you Mel...it usually brings GREAT news!
Y Your favorite food: Vegitarian Pizza from Papa Johns with an order of Cheese sticks and a Coke!
Z Zodiac Sign: Gemini

3 comments:

Randi said...

Loved your ABCs. Corbin is so cute! Seriously adorable. How fun. Hope all is going well with you guys. Love your birthday purse! :)

Randi said...

OOps, - I meant Korbin. Sorry.

Shannon said...

I LOVE Natural Ice Cherry Flavor!!! It's the best chapstick in the entire world! Second best is regular flavor, but great call! I think we are meant to be friends! I can't go anywhere without my chapstick! LOL