Sunday, June 15, 2008

To my LOVE~

This is a post all about my wonderful Hubby who I LOVE SO MUCH! Brian is such an amazing husband and father! I could NEVER ask for a better spouse. He is so caring, loving and just flat out AMAZING in my eyes! He is so thoughtful when it comes to my needs. He is such a good father to our children. I LOVE it most when I see him interact with our babies, it just warms my heart! Chloe just adores her father and is definetly a daddy's girl. When ever I say NO to something she runs to daddy and bats her eyes...and usually he gives in...SOFTIE! But that is what I love about him. I also love that he almost always lets me be right...even though he thinks I am wrong...although it has taken him 5 years to get this one right!!!!! Here are some of the things I love about my sweetheart and some pics through the years to go along with them!!!



First and foremost he is an amazing Husband as I said!
He is very sincere

He LISTENS very well...well most of the time

He usually does the dishes...yeah SCORE! Thanks babe!

He is a hard worker with great goals
He is an amazing father

He is FUNNY! He has a great sense of humor!

He is smart

He takes amazing care of me...I always come first which is why our relationship works so well
He is so loving and tender hearted

Brian I love you...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Brian rocks- he is a great father, I've seen it for myself! I loved the pictures, and I love seeing Chloe as a toddler, she was (of course) as cute as can be!!