Sunday, June 29, 2008

Korbin is 5 1/2 Weeks Old...How time Flies!

Now this one is right on time!




Well, well, well...I can hardly believe that I have endured 5 1/2 weeks of NO SLEEP and I am still able to write and speak! Yeah our precious little one DOES NOT like to sleep at night...although the last two nights have been GREAT. Maybe he is ready for a change...like sleeping at night! I would LOVE that! He is so beautiful and I am just enjoying him so much. We all are! He is just LOVELY during the day, just fussy at night. Chloe is still just loving him to death...I didnt think that she would love him so much at first! There still has been NO jelious moments and she is doing so much to help me! Here are a few pics I took of the lil Sweet heart today!

6 comments:

Amy said...

First off thanks again for inviting us to swim it was so fun to relax and get to know you! Love the pictures of Korbin he is a little cutie! How fun that Chole went up in the helicopter she did look very excited. Haylee has so much fun with her we will have to have many more playdates. Talk to you later.

Heather B said...

Where does the time go!?! I hope he does make the switch over to night sleeping, for your sake. Those helicopter pictures and videos are the coolest! Your hubby has the best profession (Samuel will die of envy when he sees this) anyway, Chloe just cracks me up, I loved the treehouse comment.

Heather said...

wow that is cool you have your very own heli pad. next time he will have to pick you up and jet off the Seattle for some shopping!!! I love your little guys scrunched up little face. sooo cute!!!

HeatherB said...

I love the pics of Chloe flying with Brian. I bet she was soooo excited. Grace still talks about "Chloe's Daddy" when she sees helicopters.
I hope your sweet little boy starts sleeping at night very soon...but he is so adorable either way!

Anonymous said...

So.so.so...CUTE!!!!!!!!

Kelly Pintler said...

What a handsome little devil you have there! I LOVE his hair! He is just darling, and getting so big. #2 seems to grow a lot faster huh? :(