Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Little 5 year old!

So I am doing this post for Chloe Bugs! She is getting so big. On sunday she wore her new dress I got her for her birthday and just looked so old...where has time gone! She's not a little baby anymore. And it is quite apparent! She has the sassiest attitude ever but the most tender heart at the same time! I am so excited for her to start kindergarten this year. It is going to be so good for her. She is so smart and such a social bug. I don't know what we would do without her in our family, she blesses us in so many ways! Here are some pics I took sunday of our little angel...at least some of the time!
WE LOVE YOU CHLOE!

7 comments:

Margaret Vance said...

WHAT A BIG GIRL! We love and miss you Chloe!

Miranda said...

How you feeling these days? It's almost time for baby! YEAH!!!

HeatherB said...

She is looking so grown up. Her hair is so long!! It was so great talking to you the other day. I miss you guys!

Keith said...

The baby tracker is wild! This is a fun blog.

Anonymous said...

WOW I cant believe that she is 5 allready. It seems like just yesterday you had her...Shes getting so so so cute though!!

Randi said...

Hey Ashley! Its randi. I tracked you down. :) We need to have Chloe over again. Love those pictures of her.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I saw a pic of baby Korbin and he is sosososo precious! It makes me want another one!! Good Job!! See you all soon!!