Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Chloe!!!!!!!

It is AMAZING to me how much someone can grown and change over 6 years!!!! Chloe has gone from 5 pounds 11oz to 45 pounds!!! She has gone from Auburn hair to bleach blond! Gone from toothless to a pearly set of choppers. From 18 inches to almost 4 feet. From no talking to talking non stop!!!! All in 6 years!!!! And it has been the best 6 years ever~! Here are some pictures of the Birthday Girl over the years!!!!!

Chloe was one of the most unexpected things to happen to me! But the BEST JOY ever! She lights my life up in a way no one else can!!!! She is so smart, funny and so kind. She has the best sense of humor and the best smile! She can make anyone smile when she shines those teeth of hers...she has a contagious smile!!!! She lights my world! I don't even know how I could survive a day without her! She says the funniest things that make me laugh. She knows just what to say to cheer me up when I am having a bad day. She helps me around the house when asked. She sweeps and vacumes and is simply a joy to have. She is also incredibly sassy and mouthy, but I wouldn't have it any other way...if she wasn't then she wouldn't be MY child!!!!! As your mother always says "What goes around, comes around"!!!!!! We are so glad to have her in our family! She is such a wonderful addition to the Crenshaw Clan!!! I can't wait to watch her continue to learn and grow...although I wish time would go slower so it could last longer!
We LOVE YOU CHLOE MARIE!!!!!!!!
Things Chloe Loves right now:
Nintendo DS
American Doll Girl
Barbies
Reading
Singing
Dancing
Webkinz
Her BAZILLION Build a bear stuff animals
Playing in the snow
Swimming
Basketball
Going to dinner and movies with mom and dad
Happy Birthday CLO BUGS!!!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I loved seeing all those pictures of beautiful little Chloe. Please give her a big hug and wish her a Happy Birthday from me.

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful daughter you have. 6 years old! Wow! I can't even imagine, since my one and only is just 10 months old!