Tuesday, March 24, 2009

St Patty's!!!




So for St Patty's this year we had a really fun day!!! Chloe got all dresses up for school. She even wanted Korbin to match her, dresses in Green because "That's what you do on Leprechaun Day!" As she stated! She had a class party with Leprechaun's and gold coins. She was so excited! Later that evening we had the Elders over for a Green Meal...Which I am so mad I didn't get a picture!!!! I know the Elders did I will try to get a pic from them and post it later! But we had Green Fetticini Alfredo, Green Beans, Green Salad, Limeaide, Mint chip ice cream and Molasses Cookies with Green frosting! I havent had a Green Meal on St Pattys day in forever. I want to make it a family tradition from now on it was a blast!!! Then I had YW and we made blankets for some Ladies in our ward that had just had babies and ate some Irish snack!!!Then we went to my Dad's championship basketball game. They played two games in a row and WON BOTH!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!! In all we had a great day and cant wait for next year!!!

No comments: