Sunday, August 17, 2008

I HATE PROFESSIONAL PICS!


Every single time I take Korbin to go and get his pics taken he either cries or wont smile! It makes me so fricking mad. Chloe has been a ham since 4 weeks and got her pic every month till she was 1...not Korbin he wont smile or even sit there without crying. So I took them to Walmart since one of my girlfriends works there and she did them and Chloes turned out GREAT and Korbin ofcourse wouldnt smile so his is horrible and to top it off he PUKED all over the outfit he was supposed to wear it was a cute lil blue outfit with cars on it...so he got stuck doing his pics in the outfit that I had brought for a pic of the two of them...plain and colorless since he was going to wear it with Chloe so you now...not too many colors or pattern to distract....anywhoo...here are the pictures of my two lil Rug rats!

This was Korbins first picture at 4 weeks....yeah this was literally the only photo we took he cried right after she snapped it!

I LOVE this one of Chloe she looks sooooo BIG!

She is stylish huh.....????? Too funny!

I thought this one was sooooooo cute....

And here is FATTY...he looks soooo BIG in this pic with those overalls on...he actually isnt as Fat as this pic makes him looks and the outfit is BLAND...remember the PUKE!

She is such a poser...I LOVE it though I always know I can count on a good pic of Chloe!

Well at least I have photos to remember but I decided that Professional pics suck and I like the ones I take more!

7 comments:

Miranda said...

The picture with the sunglasses it too much! That really fits her personality.

Amy said...

I feel your pain. You get their outfits already and when you get there there messy or mad. I think they turned out cute. Of course Chloe looks cute when dosn't she?

Heather B said...

I love the pictures! Chloe does look way big, and the overalls picture is adorable! But yes, you are the better photographer for sure.

Heather B said...

I love the pictures! Chloe does look way big, and the overalls picture is adorable! But yes, you are the better photographer for sure.

The Wright Stuff said...

I feel the exact same way! It is such a nightmare! Just wait til you have 3!!! It's even more fun! They did turn out super cute tho! Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are cute! Chloe definitely loves that camera :) Its okay Ollie wouldnt smile for the longest time...every time I would pull out the camera the smiles would just STOP. But he eventually got over it! Chloe looks so mature!!

HeatherB said...

I know what you mean. Kids are so hard when you take them to get real pictures. Not Chloe though...she rocks! You can always count on her for a good pose. I love it. Korbin looks so cute too though. You are just too good at taking pictures of them.

Thanks for the sympathy by the way. Sometimes I just have to get things off my chest. I am too polite in person. I have to stop that!