Monday, August 4, 2008

Mt Adams...

So about a MONTH AGO...yeah I suck!!!! Brian Hiked Mt.Adams with my Dad and the Scouts 14-18 years old. It was our wards High Adventure! He said it was one of the hardest things he has ever done. The freaking mountain was still covered in snow!!!! Yeah does that sound like fun girls????? HECK NO WAY!!!! It truly sounds like torture. It took them 3 days and more than 1/2 of them didnt even make it to the summit of the mountain since the terain was just BRUTAL! He had such a good time and it was soooo good for him to go and spend time with those Men and boys where he was really able to feel the spirit. Here are some of the pictures from the trip!

Bri getting his gear on! My Dad with his stupid red Wool socks...STYLISH DAD!!!
The Crew before they left!
The DREADED MOUNTAIN! 12,276 ft at the Summit! CRAZY STUFF!!!!
Beautiful but NO THANK YOU!
Bri lookin tired already!My Dad with his pack on...that looks way TOO HEAVY and NOT fun to me!
1/2 Way up the mountain!

This pic looks like what Hell is to me...Hiking up that steep of a face of a mountain with snow on it seriously couldnt have been fun...Who knows but I know I will never do something like that. Brian had a good time and that is all that matters...oh PS this is the funniest part...they had to pee and crap in a bag...so they didnt polute the mountain...FUNNY!

No comments: