Sunday, August 3, 2008

UTAH!!!

So, I know I haven't posted in like FOREVER! Yeah been a little busy! We got back from our trip to Utah and it was sooo much fun! We went down to see Brian's parents and had a really good time. We went to the Planetarium, Park City, we BBQ and just visited! We were also able to see Brians brother Brandon and his family. Chloe LOVES her cousin Angel and they play so well together. It is always so great to go down and see them. Chloe had a blast playing in her sandbox till the sand got in places we will not mention! OUCH!







The weather was BLASTED HOT and DRY. My skin and body felt like it got the life sucked out of it! Here are some pics of our trip...



Korbin and Grandpa Crenshaw



Korbin sitting on Grandmas lap on the patio
Chloe and Korbin chillin on the patio...

This picture just cracks me up...I think he had had enough of sitting on sisters lap.


We also had the chance to see some of our old friends. We wanted to go up into Mill Creek Canyon and have a fire but it was toooo crowed so we just BBQ at the house. It was great to catch up and see what everyone was up to and how much they have changed...or some of them havent changed or done anything with their lives...SAD.


We also got to see one of my DEAREST friends MEL!! Oh and Todd and family! It was soooo great to see her and catch up. I love her dearly and wish we lived closer as we would be BEST FRIENDS! They just bought a house and have decorated and painted it so well. Congrats you guys! We just love spending time with them as we click so well. Even the kids played soooo well, I dont even remember any tears...oh except from Abby!

We also went down to Orem to visit my brothers Brice and Seth. It is always wonderful to see them since I dont get to very often. We went and BBQ hot dog and smores! It was so great to see them!


In all it was a fabulous trip and now we are trying to get back into our routine so we can start getting ready for Chloe to start school here in like 4 weeks! Scary and very exciting!

3 comments:

Margaret Vance said...

Ashley,

this post made me happy and sad! happy to see all the pictures of your kids and your dang cute little boy! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT A CUTIE HE IS! He even looks like he has a tan :)! Wow! And sad because we miss you guys lots and we didn't get to see you guys like we thought we would. Oh, and also because you had a ton of bbq's without us :). Hope all is great! I know, I owe you a phone call... love you guys!

Margaret

Amy said...

Korbin looks just like Chloe in those pictures he is so cute. It's fun to see a picture of your brothers I've never met them. Isn't there one more or not? Utah looked like a blast! Korbins blessing was so good yesterday looked like you had tons of family in town how fun. Talk to you later.

Mel said...

Hi friend...I got weepy reading your post. It was too much of a teaser to have you here for such a short amount of time. I love you and miss you so much. I love being around you, because we always just pick up where we left off...and then you have to go and leave! I am praying for a job in Park City.